Our Heart Care Team
Expertise and compassionate care are two of the main traits of all the members of our team. When it comes to caring for your heart our expert physicians will be there for you every step of the way.
View All Heart Care Center Services
Potassium Supplements May Help Some Heart Failure Patients
Study finds they seem to improve survival for people taking 'water pill' diuretics
Hot Dogs, Salami May Raise Men's Heart Failure Risk, Study Suggests
But unprocessed red meat was not implicated in this research
Many With Heart Failure Aren't Told About End-of-Life Care: Study
Survey found nearly a third of health-care providers lacked confidence to discuss the topic with patients
Some Breast Cancer Patients May Get Drug-Linked Heart Failure: Study
But many aren't getting treated for the condition, researchers say
Implanted Defibrillators May Help Patients With Moderate Heart Failure
Devices could extend life and bolster guidelines for their use, researchers say
Remote Monitoring Device Approved for Heart Patients
Measures pulmonary artery pressure and heart rate
Resources and Support
Get trusted information about how your heart works, the different types of conditions that can affect your heart, and the types of procedures that you may be facing.
Browse our Heart Health Library
Best in cardiac care
All seven Bayfront Health heart care centers are state-of-the-art facilities. Each features a dedicated cardiac intensive care unit, performs interventional cardiac procedures, and showcases a distinguished team of cardiac physicians and staff. Using the most advanced technology in the region, our heart care centers are fully equipped to prevent and treat all aspects of cardiovascular disease.
- Rapid heart attack response times
- Advanced diagnostic and imaging technology
- Regionally and nationally renowned cardiac and thoracic surgeons
- Advanced heart failure and heart rhythm disorder care
- UF Health affiliation at six hospital locations
- Six strategically located Accredited Chest Pain Centers, two with PCI
- Special heart arrhythmia program at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Advanced Cardiac Care Certification and Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission (Venice Regional); one of only three in Florida
- Recognized Top Performers at Spring Hill, Brooksville and Dade City hospitals
Cardiac care is available at all Bayfront Health hospitals.