Our Heart Care Team
Expertise and compassionate care are two of the main traits of all the members of our team. When it comes to caring for your heart our expert physicians will be there for you every step of the way.
View All Heart Care Center Services
Diabetics Face Much Greater Risk of Heart Damage, Study Says
Ultra-sensitive test detects trouble even with normal cholesterol, researchers find
Daily Exercise May Halve Risk for Heart Failure, Study Says
Higher levels of activity reap greater benefits, researchers find
Drug Gives 'New Hope' Against Heart Failure, Expert Says
Experimental medication beat standard treatment at reducing hospitalizations, cardiovascular deaths
Heart Failure Patients Wind Up in ER Too Often: Study
Finding illustrates need for better outpatient care, researchers say
Pigs' Hearts Beat for a Year in Baboons' Abdomens
Studies may one day lead to use of animal organs for human transplantation
Potassium Supplements May Help Some Heart Failure Patients
Study finds they seem to improve survival for people taking 'water pill' diuretics
Resources and Support
Get trusted information about how your heart works, the different types of conditions that can affect your heart, and the types of procedures that you may be facing.
Browse our Heart Health Library
Best in cardiac care
All seven Bayfront Health heart care centers are state-of-the-art facilities. Each features a dedicated cardiac intensive care unit, performs interventional cardiac procedures, and showcases a distinguished team of cardiac physicians and staff. Using the most advanced technology in the region, our heart care centers are fully equipped to prevent and treat all aspects of cardiovascular disease.
- Rapid heart attack response times
- Advanced diagnostic and imaging technology
- Regionally and nationally renowned cardiac and thoracic surgeons
- Advanced heart failure and heart rhythm disorder care
- UF Health affiliation at six hospital locations
- Six strategically located Accredited Chest Pain Centers, two with PCI
- Special heart arrhythmia program at Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Advanced Cardiac Care Certification and Gold Seal of Approval by The Joint Commission (Venice Regional); one of only three in Florida
- Recognized Top Performers at Spring Hill, Brooksville and Dade City hospitals
Cardiac care is available at all Bayfront Health hospitals.